230900- Adams- Including the city of Corning 737 PM CDT Fri Mar 22 2019
Tonight Mostly clear. Low in the mid 30s. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny with a chance of light rain in the morning, then mostly cloudy with light rain in the afternoon. Cooler. High in the lower 50s. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Saturday night Light rain. Low in the lower 40s. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain. High in the lower 50s. East wind 5 to 10 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Sunday night Cloudy. Low in the mid 30s. North wind around 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. High in the mid 40s. Monday night Mostly cloudy. Low around 30. Tuesday Partly sunny. High in the lower 50s. Tuesday night Partly cloudy. Low in the upper 30s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light showers. Breezy, warmer. High in the lower 60s. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy. A chance of light showers through midnight, then light showers likely after midnight. Breezy. Low in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 60 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light showers. Breezy. High in the mid 60s. Thursday night Light showers likely. Low in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 70 percent. Friday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light showers. High in the upper 50s.
The central and Southern Plains and the western Midwest will see rain Saturday. Rain into the Midwest and the Delta on Sunday. The Northern Plains will see rain and snow Sunday. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 2:31PM Fri Mar 22, 2019 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.